Sunday, June 6, 2010

1st time in Spore's cinema

Always wanted to reserve my first cinema movie for some special occasion
someone special..
Although, I didn't fulfill my dreams
However, my first experience was not in vain
In fact, I think spending my 1st time in Spore's cinema with my cell group member
is much more worth while, and I am truly satisfied and happy :)

We chatted, laughed, joked, played throughout the journey to Plaza Singapura
Thn we left one of our cell group members in Daiso
while we headed to Carrefour to get our drinks..
haha, naughty people lk us...

I enjoyed my day
Being single is fun!!!
Like what my friend said :" Enjoy while you are single.."
and, I am really living up to her quote
Well, I can multi-date and have numerous platonic guy friends
but, an Attached can't enjoy such freedom...
>.< *wink*

No comments: