How many times have we missed an opportunity to life simple pleasure, due to our hectic lifestyle, the excuse to say we are busy.
Envious with busy people, once I was
Until the day, I felt so busy that I find sustaining relationships around me tough
All I want, is to find rest.
Going home, is a time where I can rejuvenate
No matter how bad the situation is outwardly
Home makes one feels at peace, as if everything will be alright.
I always dream about myself sitting alone on an empty beach
only the sound of sea caressing the beach
the sun rising up signalling a new day
promising new hope
the gentle sea breeze telling me that if the world forsakes me, God is for me
the front wind that sweeps my fringe backwards comforting my weak soul
the natural fresh smell of sea water makes breathing soothing
and me silently speaking to God
mesmerize His awesome unfathomable creation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment