Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crush

oh my my... i am having a crush with someone...
not going to tell anyone hu he is...
bcos... (erm, i am not goin to tell the reason for not telling too)
but but but.... i cant believe i've crushed

there is a song that happens to describe a little bout how i feel

David Archuleta Lyrics - Crush Lyrics
I hung up the phone tonight,
something happened for the first time,
deep insideIt was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility
that you would everFeel the same way about me
It’s just too much .. just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
and I just got to know

Chorus Do you ever think,
when you’re all alone
All that we could be,
Where this thing could go

Am I crazy or falling in love ( no, i dun wan to love him)
Is it really just another crush ( reli hope so)
Do you catch a breath, (actually, my heart throbs when u look at me)
when I look at you ( i dun look at u, cos i try to avoid ur stares)

Are you holding back,
like the way I do
Cause I’m trying, try to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t going away, going away (at least 4 tis moment, it's reli nt goin away)

Has it ever crossed your mind
when we were hanging
Spending time girl,
are we just friends (can v just b frens, i dun wan 2 b disloyal)
Is there more, is there more (eventhough, i kinda noe there is more)


erm... i am not tat into him yet
but, i noe very well, tat if i dun get out of this feeling soon
i am reli in deep trouble
i wanna love my bf with my 100%,
no disloyalty..
but, sumtims, it's just too hard to control

i am in sg, he is in m'sia,
when i nid sum1, he cant be here,
i sumtims practically dun feel him,
but, for tat guy (just call him B la)
when i nid sum1, erm.. he was there

n i think B also has a little little bit feeling for me( maybe i am too sensitive la)
arghhh... gotta uproot tis feeeling soon
wan love my bf fully... no joking...
not tat i dun like my bf anymore
just tat, sumtims i nid emotional, educational support
which he cant give 100%...

i feel tat B cares for me
n my bf also cares for me, but i dun see him, i cant feel him,
but for B, i practically see him everyday...
so, yeah... tat's how this feeling developed

nid to get rid of this feeling soon...

5 comments:

yaoz said...

hohoho...
dun do anything irrational o ~~
haha...
still sometimes emotions we cant control it..
when it wanna come it will come ^^
just try your best ba ^^
gambateh o ^

Unknown said...

erm... let's just hope that ur bf does not see this blog..does he noe that u have a blog?!

minxian said...

lolz..xin..
i strongly agree wat PuiLi say...
gosh..~>.<
pray for u...

^jacy_惠^ said...

wow....
crush??
for me..i am kind of curious of who is he..kekexxx...
just hope that is not 刘育华...
well..i know those feeling that when you need someone but he cannot there for you to support you or to care you...
however..take control of your heart..don't let it go the way it want until you lost control of it...
i am sure that you know what you should do...
fully support to you....
gambateh kudasai!!

Ng said...

hey sister, thanks for coming to my place. I just started my blog few days ago. By the way i'm always young, as usual..Haha.
sorry for not finding you for ages. i miss you so much too, come back to me soon, okay?
well, the idea of the party is great, n i'm pretty sure to show my face off that day if there is a party.
I'll update my life as well as my blog, don't worry and thanks for reading 'coz I thought no one would come to me. Haha.
I'm just posting boring stuff you know..
Yeah, good thing comes with price, and so does gaining a stuff(it can be experience or item).
so the conclusion is gain equals to lost or lost equals to gain!
haha..
don't get crush easily, and stay calm anytime. be rational too. dear sister, hope to hear from you soon, maybe we can talk much more when we meet..
anyway, take care ya. feel free to call me when you are home!

regards,
KahHoe Ng a.k.a chaxiu