现在已经是12:13pm了
停在pagoh rest area, 要继续下新加坡的下半路程了
心里有种不明的感觉,从昨天早上到现在,此感觉还残留在我内心深处
不想到新加坡,不要下星期的到来
下星期,我要忙坏了,有两份考试(而且是难和很重credit的课目),星期五还得交assignment. 这assignment,我到现在还没有开始准备。我负责写所有bruchure里所要的内容,另外一个朋友负责设计,另外一个男性朋友负责写这brochure与effective communication 有何关系。。
还有,礼拜一要交实验报告,这报告我只做了大概二分之一。。
今天回去就得赶完一切下星期要交的东西。。 想到这一切,谁会想回新加坡咧?!
那边的生活很累,没有亲亲戚。。唯能让我持续在那边的理由是有着一般蛮不错的朋友
最近自己的身体也不知怎么了,每次吃完饭会想睡觉,之前没有这种状况出现过,昨天上网找有关我这种状况的原因。。
其中,有一个听到好像蛮符合我身子的情况,it says that a person with hypoglycaemia will experience sleepiness/drowsiness after a meal, bcos their blood glucose shoots up.. thn hypoglycaemia can also be caused by gastric… hmm, quite applicable to my condition, right?!
So, I have been having gastric problems since form3, when I was diagnose with low blood sugar, I was also in form 3, n now I have this annoying sleepiness after meal…. Arghhh, try not to eat too much to avoid sleepiness, but at the same time, I cant do that bcos I am hvin gastric, so afraid that hunger will cause gastric pain. haiz… miserable!!! Annoying!!!
In the bus now, cant fall asleep either… yesterday night didn’t sleep well too, once I fall asleep, I will dream of all the chemical structures.. All thanks to organic chemistry!!! Kept twisting and turning just to find a comfortable position to sleep, but to no avail… what’s wrong with me? I cant sleep when it is time to sleep, but feel like dozing off when it is definitely not time to sleep… give me a reason!!!!
It’s 12:32pm, reaching Singapore in another 1 hour… siens… somebody come n rescue me pls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment